This report is an annual review of M&A activity within the renewable energy sector. It was written in co-operation with the Economist Intelligence Unit and is based on a survey of 200 senior executives from across the global energy industry, conducted in February and March 2009.
- About the research
- Executive summary
- The crunch hits renewables
- Despite the gloom, positive signs are evident
- Stimulating growth: the crucial role of governments in renewables
- What’s in the US Stimulus Bill?
- Different players, different focus
- Renewables M&A will not recover overnight
- The shape of the market in the coming year