Energy and Geostrategy 2021
The chapters of this edition were:
- Introduction. Claudio Aranzadi
- Interview. Josep Borrell. Commission Vice-President in charge of coordinating the external action of the European Union.
- The impact of COVID-19 on the energy transition: a global perspective. David Robinson
- Geopolitics under the green deal: a challenge for the EU. Miguel Ángel Lasheras Merino
- Clean Hydrogen: Building Block of a New Geopolitical Landscape. Thijs Van de Graaf.
- Energy Geopolitics in the Maghreb. The Rise and Fall of Two Energy Superpowers. The cases of Algeria and Libya. Ignacio Fuente Cobo.
- Rare earths, a key piece in the energy puzzle. Ricardo Prego Reboredo
You must complete the following form to download the book, the data is not stored, its use is limited to download control.