BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER:
- Possibility of participating directly in global World Energy Council studies, technical programmes and task forces.
- Possibility of participating directly in regional World Energy Council activities, including forums, meetings, workshops, and other activities with a regional focus.
- Special discounts in registration for conferences and other relevant events to the international energy sector such as the World Energy Congress held every 3 years.
- Possibility of attending the annual Executive Assembly of the World Energy Council, where the work programme, budget, negotiation plan, and other WEC issues are discussed.
- Access to the restricted members-only area on the WEC website.
- Reception of publications, documents, and promotional material from the Council.
- Diverse opportunities for networking with other members of WEC at regional, national, and international level.
- Possibility of participating in activities and events organised by CECME.
- Attending quarterly meetings for CECME members.